For individuals with physical disabilities allows them to live in the community and remain as independent as possible. Nursing Services available to individuals who are technology dependent.
Home and community based services to individuals with physical disabilities to allow them to live in the community and remain as independent as possible. Nursing and Residential services are available.
An individual must have a medically determinable diagnosis of Traumatic Brain Injury. Must require Nursing Services.
Home and Community based services for individuals with intellectual disability. It’s designed to help individuals with an intellectual disability live more independently in their homes and communities who also have a Nursing need.
Other Waivers are pending.
Our Specialty Team
Our team works together in the home of our consumer, creating a caring and loving environment. The team consists of a Case Managers, Social Worker, and Skilled Nurses with Extensive Respiratory Training. Additionally, we contract with PT and OT services.
Nursing services are available 24/7 to assure all of the needs of each consumer are met.
Nursing services include, but are not limited to:
Enteral Feeds/Feeding Therapy
O2 Therapy/Pulse Ox Monitoring/IPV/Coffalator/CPT Vest
Case Management Services
Firely Adult Services Case Management consists of RNs who act as advocates for the Consumers. Case Management is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinating the care and services delivered to the Consumer by our staff while working directly with the Consumer, Family and the Physician
- Create a Plan of Care (POC) that includes all medical care, personal care and ongoing support
- Working closely with the Supports Coordinator, Staff and House Manager in developing the ISP
- Keeping documents in the home and main office correct and up to date
- Maintaining an open line of communication with their assigned Consumer, Physician, Staff and Family
Firely Adult Services is committed to meeting the needs of our Consumers and will do everything possible to provide all the coverage prescribed in the Consumers ISP (individual service plan).
A scheduling coordinator is available full time and on call to work on your scheduling needs. Any schedule changes or issues can easily be addressed with a phone call to the scheduler and/or case manager.